We have 15 active flyers on our roster and we are expanding our membership.
C172: $85/hr, wet tach time
C182: $115/hr, wet tach time
Monthly Dues: $123
Bond Purchase: $1000 (refunded when leaving the club)
One-time Membership Fee: $500
Procedures for new member enrollment:
1. A prospective new member must be recommended by an active member of the flying club.
2. The prospective new member must complete an application and submit it to one of the officers
of the club who will distribute the application to all of the officers of the club.
3. The application for membership must be approved by a majority of the officers of the club.
4. The insurance company must approve the addition of the prospective new member to the
5. The prospective new member must pay a membership fee of $500 and purchase a bond in the
amount of $1000. NOTE: Ownership of this one thousand dollar ($1,000.00) Del-Penn bond
reduces monthly dues by eight dollars ($8.00).
6. The prospective new member must satisfactorily pass a check ride with a club-approved CFI.
7. The prospective new member must sign a statement indicating he/she has read and
understands the by-laws and agrees to abide by them.
At the time of successfully completing all the steps listed above, a ninety (90) day probationary period begins. During this period, the new member will have all club privileges and rights given to a tenured member.